Wool-Blend Trench Coat, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #05647940
Cozy up to this classic Burberry Brit coat, featuring a fusion of modern and traditional tailoring.
- Spread collar with tab; double-breasted button front.
- Button yoke back; epaulets; left gun flap; long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Self belt cinches natural waist.
- Vertical welt pockets.
- Hits past seat; back vent.
- Cotton/acetate/cupro upper lining; viscose lower lining.
- Do not wash, bleach, or tumble dry.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32.5"/83cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm.
In 1865, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.