Beaded Cotton Trenchcoat
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #08446903
Redesigned for Resort 2013, this Burberry London trenchcoat is crafted from light cotton in a short silhouette, and embellished with opulent beading on the collar.
- Beaded Napoleonic collar; double-breasted button front.
- Epaulets; left gunflap.
- Long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Front button-welt pockets.
- Self belt can be tied, buckled, or removed.
- Button-down rain flap; center vent.
- Cotton with leather buckle details; cupro lining; viscose sleeve lining.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in United Kingdom.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 35"/89cm.
In 1865, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.