Double-Breasted Trench Coat, Jet Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15604662
Cozy up to this classic Burberry London coat, featuring a fusion of modern and traditional tailoring. It is shaped in cotton gabardinefirst invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879both wind/water-resistant and yet breathable and lightweight.
- Cotton trench coat by Burberry London.
- Coat length: approx. 33 1/2"L (85cm) from shoulder.
- Napoleonic collar; double-breasted button front.
- Buttoned back rain shield; epaulets; left gun flap; long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Adjustable self belt may be tied, buckled, or removed.
- Vertical button welt pockets.
- Hits past seat; back vent.
- Lined in cotton; sleeves lined in viscose.
- Made in the UK of imported materials.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.