Funnel-Neck Wool-Cashmere Coat, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #6395058
Burberry London covers all the bases, equipping this plush wool-cashmere trenchcoat with epaulets, buttons, and a waist-cinching belt.
- Wool-cashmere blend crepe.
- Funnel collar; concealed button front.
- Epaulets; long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Button flaps accent side slash pockets at hips.
- Buttoned gunflaps and yoked back.
- Eased sweep with back vent.
- Self belt may be tied, buckled, or removed.
- Virgin wool/cashmere; acetate/viscose lining.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Bosnia.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.