FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10528801
Thomas Burberry invented gabardine in 1879, as a lighter, more comfortable alternative to rubberized material used in raincoats. This Burberry London trenchcoat draws on that heritage of durable outerwear, presenting a classic silhouette in a lightweight fabric that's perfect for Resort & Spring.
- Honey gabardine.
- Napoleonic collar with check underside; double-breasted button front.
- Epaulets; left gunflap; long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Self belt can be tied, buckled, or removed.
- Front button-welt pockets.
- Rain flap; back vent.
- Cotton; self lining; sleeve lining, viscose.
- Made in England.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.