Lightweight and sleek in design, this Burberry London jacket streamlines the quilted jacket with sleek vertical seams and a hood hidden in the collar.
- Lightweight vertical quilted tech fabric.
- Stand collar; back hood can be tucked into zip pocket.
- Two-way zip front.
- Long sleeves with button bracelet cuffs.
- Angled zip pockets.
- Seamed waist and button-back belt complements eased sweep.
- Polyester; acetate/cupro lining; dry clean.
- Made in the United Kingdom of Italian material.
In 1865, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32.5"/83cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm.