This item is a TOP PICK of Darren Henault, one of the winners of the Vanity Fair International Best-Dressed Challenge. "Great weekend bag. It's durable, chic, and the perfect size."
Sized for weekends, this Burberry duffel withstands the stresses of travel in coated PVC while the check pattern and leather accents lend indelible style.
- Coated check PVC with contrast leather trim.
- Shiny gunmetal hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Rolled top handles with snap keeper strap, 6 1/2" drop.
- Removable webbed nylon shoulder strap, 10" drop.
- Zip top; notched pull secures with side padlock.
- Hanging covered ID tag and lock keys.
- Canvas-lined interior.
- Leather tabs and metal feet protect bottom.
- 10"H x 20"W x 9 1/2"D; weighs 5.5lbs.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.