Classic in its conception and contemporary in its construction, this Burberry men's messenger bag is an ideal travel companion, whether you're going downtown, uptown, or around the world.
- Tech fabric with pebbled leather accents.
- Gunmetal hardware.
- 16 1/2"L adjustable shoulder strap with logo.
- Flap top with Burberry logo plaque; magnetic button closure.
- Open pocket on front.
- Padded logo-print tech fabric lining.
- Inside, large zip pocket and three open pockets.
- 13"H x 16"W x 4"D; weighs approx. 1 lb.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.