Introducing CALVIN KLEIN 205W39NYC, formerly known as Calvin Klein Collection, the CALVIN KLEIN luxury ready-to-wear line is reconfigured under the brand's Chief Creative Officer, Raf Simons. Representative of American pragmatism and playfulness, emphasizing the traditions of the brand, the line celebrates the classic and the casual, while articulating what is to come for both women and men.
For the Fall 2017 collection, Raf Simons celebrates American fashion traditions with a cinematic and outsider's eye. From marching band uniforms, via power broker tailoring to western wear, it is a romantic and filmic view of the uniqueness of America.
- CALVIN KLEIN 205W39NYC double-breasted check coat with flocked floral georgette overlay.
- Peak lapel; double-breasted button front.
- Long sleeves with slit cuffs.
- Flap pockets at hips.
- Slightly oversized silhouette.
- Center back inverted pleat.
- Virgin wool.
- overlay, viscose.
- Made in Italy.
Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.