Start a new holiday tradition this year with a tantalizing Cajun-style fried turkey.
- Seasoned with natural flavorings including orange juice, garlic, and onion powder, then marinated overnight, and finally deep fried in peanut oil.
- Ships fully cooked and frozen.
- Thaw in refrigerator; remove from refrigerator and let stand for 2 hours before warming.
- Bake in preheated 300-degree oven for 60-65 minutes for whole turkey, 40-50 minutes for turkey breast. Remove from oven and let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- 10- to 12-lb. whole turkey serves 12-15; 5- to 6-lb. turkey breast serves 8-10. Approximately 6-8 ounces per serving.
- Each order includes an 8-oz. bottle of zesty, Cajun Geaux Juice.
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date.Allergen Information:
Deep fried in peanut oil.