Camp Hooded Mid-Length Puffer Jacket, Ocean
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #17477757
Longer, leaner and an excellent guard against the wind is the Canada Goose Camp jacket.
- Quilted ripstop windproof puffer jacket by Canada Goose with 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down.
- Approx. 31 1/2"L from shoulder to hem.
- TEI score of 2; comfortably endures temperatures of 0 to -15 degrees Celsius (32 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Adjustable tunnel hood; two-way YKK® storm flap with tricot chin guard; zip front
- Long sleeves with ribbed knit cuffs; logo patch on left sleeve.
- Vertical zip pockets; internal mesh pocket.
- Tricot-lining at the back of the neck for added warmth.
- Slim, insulated fit.
- Adjustable hem hits at mid-thigh.
- Nylon; recycled polyester lining.
- Made in Canada of Japanese material.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.