Camp Hooded Puffer Jacket, White
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #17477471
Where you gothe Camp hooded puffer travels with you in a warm, light-as-air weight. For versatility, the windproof construction may also be packed in an inner pocket to create an instant pillow.
- Double layer windproof hoodie by Canada Goose with 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down.
- Approx. 25 1/4"L from shoulder to hem.
- Jacket easily packs up into interior pocket.
- TEI score of 2; comfortably endures temperatures of 0 to -15 degrees Celsius (32 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Adjustable tunnel hood; two-way YKK® storm flap with tricot chin guard; zip front
- Long sleeves with ribbed knit cuffs; logo patch on left sleeve.
- Vertical zip pockets; internal mesh pocket.
- Tricot-lining at the back of the neck for added warmth.
- Slim, insulated fit.
- Adjustable hem hits at hip with drop tail.
- Nylon; polyester lining.
- Made in Canada.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.