Chilliwack Bomber Jacket with Fur Hood
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #18391538
The popular Canada Goose Chilliwack bomber cuts it short, yet keeps you warm and mobile for your day-to-day routine. Complete with their signature coyote-trimmed hood, that doesn't hold water or freeze, your face also stays protected from chilling elements.
- Canada Goose Chilliwack bomber jacket with 625 fill power white duck down fill; accented with military buttons.
- TEI score of 3; comfortably endures temperatures of -10 to -20 degrees Celsius (10 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Non-removable, natural coyote (Canada) fur lined protective hood; button placket conceals zip front.
- Approx. 25"L from shoulder to hem.
- Long sleeves; recessed heavy, ribbed knit cuffs keep out the cold; utility pocket at left sleeve.
- Hand-warmer pockets at chest; lower flap pockets with adhesive closure, fleece lined.
- Interior security pocket.
- Ribbed knit hem with snap-tab closure.
- Regular, insulated fit.
- Polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining.
- Made in Canada.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.