Expedition Fur-Hood Parka, Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15943076
The iconic Canada Goose Expedition parka, which was originally developed for scientist working in Antarctica, is field-tested to withstand the coldest temperatures on earth. With durable Arctic Tech fabric for extreme conditions, you can stay dry and truly warm.
- Exedition parka with white goose down.
- Approx. 33"L from center back to hem.
- TEI score of 5; can endure daily temperatures from -15 to -30 degrees Celsius (5 to -22 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Windproof shell for greater warmth protection.
- Adjustable, two-way hood with non-removable natural coyote (Canada) fur ruff.
- Concealed two-way zip closure.
- Storm flap with zip closure.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs to lock away cold.
- Relaxed fit; inner draw cord waist.
- Large, functional front pockets with hook-and-loop closures; fleece-lined side zip pockets with a sipper closure and a drop-in pocket.
- Elasticized nylon snowskirt.
- Polyester/cotton; nylon lining; dry clean.
- Made in Canada.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2.
About Canada Goose:
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.