Fernie Puffer Hoodie Jacket, Graphite
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10696186
Borrow from the boys' club and sport this hoodie by Canada Goose, established with a protective purpose in mind.
- Canada Goose Fernie lightweight down melange jacket with stretch double-weave stretch panels.
- Approx. 25 1/4"L from shoulder to hem, back.
- Square quilted design with water-repellant finish.
- Self-packs into an internal pillow pocket.
- Adjustable hood with exclusive drawstring cord and metal cord locks; tricot-lined collar.
- Long sleeves. with logo patch left arm; stylized cuff.
- Two-way front zip.
- Vertical pockets.
- Nylon/spandex; polyester lining.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Canada of Japanese material.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.