Snow Mantra Fur-Hood Coat
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #18391910
With a reputation for being the 'warmest coat on earth', the Canada Goose Snow Mantra is an all-inclusive coat given the highest thermal index rating for the most blistery climates.
- Canada Goose Snow Mantra coat with 625 fill power white duck down with logo patches.
- Approx. 36"L from shoulder to hem.
- TEI score of 5; field-tested for the coldest temperatures on the planet, from -30 degrees Celsius (-22 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Adjustable, two-way hood with removable natural coyote (Canada) fur ruff.
- Concealed two-way zip closure.
- Storm flap with zip closure.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs to lock away cold; utility pocket on left sleeve.
- Relaxed fit; inner draw cord waist.
- Large, functional front pockets with adhesive closures; stowaway id window at left chest pocket and logo patch at right pocket; fleece-trimmed.
- Reflective tape on chest pockets and back for increased visibility.
- Elasticized nylon snowskirt; long thigh-length cut provides extra protection with zipper sides.
- Polyester/cotton; extra layer of down-proof nylon lining; dry clean.
- Made in Canada.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2.
About Canada Goose:
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.