Trillium Fur-Hood Parka Jacket, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #28216955
Secure the Canada Goose Trillium Parka closer to you with the drawstring waist, and allow the mid-thigh length to provide additional warming support. Featherweight fabric is still fully abrasion-resistant; fur trim is detachable.
- Removable natural coyote fur (Canada) trimmed hood.
- Approx. 36"L from shoulder to hem, back.
- Square quilted design with water-repellant finish.
- Removable 2-way, adjustable hood with exclusive drawstring cord.
- Long sleeves with logo patch left arm; rib-knit cuffs lock out the cold.
- Storm flap conceals two-way front zipper.
- Vertical chest pockets; snap flap fleece-lined pockets.
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder.
- Polyester/cotton; nylon lining; fill: duck down.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Canada.
About Canada Goose:
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.