Channel your inner Roman goddess when the sun goes down with this understated yet lovely toga-style gown by Carmen Marc Valvo. The beaded, halter neckline makes it most irresistible.
- Featherweight crepe gown by Carmen Marc Valvo.
- Approx. length: 60"L from shoulder to hem, 65"L down center back.
- Halter beaded neckline with a twist.
- Cascading draped front.
- Slight A-line silhouette.
- Dramatic slit, 29"L.
- Hem sweeps the floor.
- Hidden back zip.
- Polyester; polyester/metallic trim.
- Dry clean.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25.6"/65.2cm, hips 35.8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.
About Carmen Marc Valvo:
After time at Christian Dior and Nina Ricci, designer Carmen Marc Valvo debuted his self-named line in 1989. The collection includes ready-to-wear, glamorous evening gowns often worn on Hollywood's red carpets, and exquisitely made swimwear.