This look was a feature on the SPRING 2012 RUNWAY.
Wispy chiffon in the softest shade of pink turns you into a romantic vision when you wear this Carmen Marc Valvo Couture gown. Complement the look with dewy makeup and classic pearls.
- Carnation (light pink) ruched chiffon.
- Plunging V neckline and back.
- Sleeveless; thin shoulder straps.
- Natural waist with satin trim.
- Flowing A-line skirt.
- Floor-sweeping hem; mini train.
- Hidden back zip.
- Polyester; silk lining.
About Carmen Marc Valvo Couture:
After time at Christian Dior and Nina Ricci, designer Carmen Marc Valvo debuted his self-named line in 1989. The collection includes ready-to-wear, glamorous evening gowns often worn on Hollywood's red carpets, and exquisitely made swimwear.