Your next LBD should be this elegant pewter dress from Carmen Marc Valvo. The sheer yoke is modestly provocative, the lace bodice is elegantly dramatic and the pleated skirt is tastefully fitted.
- Tulle, lace and slubbed fabric.
- Tulle jewel neckline and yoke.
- Long tulle sleeves.
- Fitted lace bodice forms scalloped straight neckline.
- Banded waist with pleated, pencil skirt.
- Back zip.
- Nylon/polyester combo; wool/cotton/polyester/acetate/nylon/acrylic skirt; dry clean.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm.
About Carmen Marc Valvo:
After time at Christian Dior and Nina Ricci, designer Carmen Marc Valvo debuted his self-named line in 1989. The collection includes ready-to-wear, glamorous evening gowns often worn on Hollywood's red carpets, and exquisitely made swimwear.