Carmen Marc Valvo
Sleeveless Mixed Media Cocktail Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
First, they'll notice the curve-flattering silhouette. Then, they'll see the sculpted velvet insert and the fantastic texture of this inspired dress from Carmen Marc Valvo. And your fantastic evening is just beginning....
- Crocodile-embossed satin with velvet and patterned illusion trim.
- Jewel neckline.
- Sleeveless with cut-in arms.
- Fitted sheath silhouette with banded waist.
- Straight skirt with front pleats; back zip.
- Polyester/acrylic/nylon with polyamide and cotton trim; dry clean only.
- Imported of Italian materials.
About Carmen Marc Valvo:
After time at Christian Dior and Nina Ricci, designer Carmen Marc Valvo debuted his self-named line in 1989. The collection includes ready-to-wear, glamorous evening gowns often worn on Hollywood's red carpets, and exquisitely made swimwear.