"With a gorgeous dahlia print and a sweet bow at the neck, this is a great casual or formal gown." Matt T., American Designer & Classic Couture Buyer
This Carolina Herrera gown is decadently detailed with dahlia devore, glittering sequins, and a seductive silhouette. Mimic the runway-ready look with a sleek, braided up-do.
- Look 16 of the Fall 2013 runway.
- Sequined halter neckline with grosgrain bow on front; backless.
- Sequined band around low waist gathers blouson bodice.
- Fitted through knee; mermaid skirt with mini train back.
- Approx. 63"L front; 82 1/2"L back with train.
- Hidden zip with hook-and-eye back.
- Made in USA.
About Carolina Herrera:
The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera hails from a family of Venezuelan aristocrats. Encouraged by her friend Diana Vreeland, she launched her eponymous line in 1980. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list.