Flared Doupioni Shirtdress, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #19568253
- Approx. measurements: 40"L center back to hem, 39"L center front to hem.
- Spread collar; button front.
- Puffed short sleeves.
- Slim bodice with self tie belt.
- Flared A-line skirt with seam pockets.
- Hem hits at the knee.
- Cotton/silk; acetate/polyester lining.
- Dry clean.
- Made in USA of Italian materials.
About Carolina Herrera:
The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."