Carolina HerreraFloral-Embroidered Faille Cocktail Dress
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #888562
- Carolina Herrera faille cocktail dress with beaded floral embroidery.
- Approx. measurements: 39"L center back to hem.
- Semisheer lace insets at neckline and back yoke.
- V neckline.
- Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage.
- Button-loop slit keyhole at back.
- Seam nips in natural waist.
- Asymmetric pleats at top left of skirt adds volume.
- Straight hem.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Hidden back zip with hook-and-eye closure.
- Cotton/rayon/nylon lining.
- Dry clean.
- Made in USA.
About Carolina Herrera:
The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."