Carolina Herrera goes ultra-femme with this bright pink lace dress, detailed with a bow at the waist and a little shimmer.
- Carolina Herrera shimmery lace-embroidered mesh dress.
- Approx. 41"L from shoulder to hem.
- Tonal underlay with sweetheart neck.
- Bateau neckline; long sleeves.
- Back decorative button-up detail.
- Front waist strap with bow.
- Hidden back zip.
- Made in the USA.
About Carolina Herrera:
The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."