Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #235859
Carolina Herrera makes a provocative spin on the tuxedo with this halter gown. Satin makes its appearance in the usual places including down the left side of the gown.
- Crepe gown with satin bodice, collar and halter.
- Approx. measurements: 57"L center back to hem, 59"L center front to hem.
- Halter style neckline with tuxedo collar.
- Fitted through bodice, waist and hip.
- Floor-length fishtail skirt.
- Made in USA.
Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4.
About Carolina Herrera:
The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."