Carolina HerreraShirtwaist Taffeta Ball Gown
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #25347293
Carolina Herrera crafts an aristocratic prep school look in two-tone silk taffeta. Classically designed shirt adjoins feminine, A-line skirt. An archetypal bow ties self belt. The look is tailored, yet womanly. Style with canary diamond earrings for a surprising finish.
- Carolina Herrera evening gown in two-tone silk taffeta.
- Approx. length: 61"L from shoulder to hem, 68"L down center back.
- Convertible spread collar with contrasting buttons.
- Three-quarter sleeves with French cuffs.
- Skirt has self belt.
- Slash pockets.
- Softly pleated, A-line skirt.
- Floor-sweeping hem.
- Silk; dry clean.
- Made in USA.
About Carolina Herrera:
The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."