A striking contrast print gives this Caroline Rose jacket a modern edge, while a tunic-style cut and side slits keep things easy and comfortable. Its innovative travel-friendly fabric gives you the look of linen without all the wrinkles. A versatile style that's perfect for work or play.
- Black/white crosshatch-print travel linen.
- Face-framing spread collar; oversized toggle front.
- Bracelet sleeves.
- Side slits ease over hips.
- Back, approximately 31"L.
- Polyester; dry clean only.
- Made in USA of imported materials.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm.
About Caroline Rose:
American sportswear designer Caroline Rose founded her self-named company in 1987. Her designs seamlessly blend elegant style with easy-chic comfort. The Caroline Rose line includes both Classic and Women's collections.