Nothing flatters the frame quite like a pair of wide-leg Caroline Rose pants. Not to mention the endless styling options. Pair with a tailored blouse, a linen button shirt, or a billowy tunic for an elegant flow.
- Stretch knit jersey pants by Caroline Rose are lightweight, comfortable, and do not wrinkle.
- Approx. measurements: 31 1/2" inseam and 28" leg openings.
- Pants are cut fuller throughout the hip and leg for an easy graceful fit that does not cling to the body.
- Flat front.
- Wide legs fall from waist to floor.
- Pull-on elastic waist.
- Machine wash cold or dry clean.
- Made in USA of imported material.
Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik Agatapu Pointed-Toe Spectator Pump in Black
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size 4.
About Caroline Rose:
American sportswear designer Caroline Rose founded her self-named company in 1987. Her designs seamlessly blend elegant style with easy-chic comfort. The Caroline Rose line includes both Classic and Women's collections.