Alice Satchel Bag, Fir Green
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #08401381
You'll love the covetable colorblock construction and clean-lined silhouette of this Chloe Alice Springs satchel. Even better? The roomy body is perfect for carrying all the essentials while you're running everyday errands or enjoying a weekend brunch with the girls.
- Colorblock leather with tonal topstitching and shiny golden hardware.
- Tote handles; 3 1/2" drop.
- Plate details attach top handles to body.
- Softly structured East-West silhouette.
- Logo-embossed flap pocket on front; open pocket on back.
- Metal feet protect bottom.
- 10 1/4"H x 17"W x 7"D.
- Weighs approx. 3lbs.
- Made in Romania.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.