Baylee Perforated Shoulder Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13468524
Carry a convenient, convertible tote in hand, the crook of your elbow, or slung over your shoulder. This Chloe Baylee bag offers endless options with a spacious interior and three ways to carry.
- Chloe perforated sheepskin with pale golden hardware.
- Tubular tote handles; 3 1/2" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap; 16" drop.
- Two-way zip top with chain detail.
- Slouchy, spacious style.
- 10 1/2"H x 19 1/2"W x 6"D.
- Leather lining; two zip pockets.
- "Baylee" made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.