Carry a convenient, convertible tote in hand, the crook of your elbow, or slung over your shoulder. This Chloe Baylee bag offers endless options with a spacious interior and your choice of top handles, shoulder, or crossbody strap.
- Chloe python satchel with pale golden hardware.
- Two-tone soft calfskin trim; calfskin back panel.
- Tubular tote handles; 4" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap; 16" drop.
- Two-way top zip with chain detail.
- Inside, leather lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 10"H x 16"W x 6 1/2"D; bag weighs 2lbs. 10oz.
- Made in Italy.
Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.