Baylee Shoulder Bag, Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #06333036
Carry a convenient, convertible tote in hand, the crook of your elbow, or slung over your shoulder. This Chloe Baylee bag offers endless options with a spacious interior and your choice of top handles, shoulder, or crossbody strap.
- Smooth calfskin with golden hardware.
- Tubular tote handles with 4" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with 20" drop.
- Two-way zip top with chain detail.
- Twill lining; inside, one zip, one card, and two open pockets.
- Slouchy, spacious style.
- 8"H x 15"W x 7"D; weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.