Carry a convenient, convertible tote in hand, the crook of your elbow, or slung over your shoulder. This Chloe Baylee bag offers endless options with a spacious interior and your choice of top handles, shoulder, or crossbody strap.
- Two-tone calfskin with golden hardware.
- Tubular tote handles, 4" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 16" drop.
- Two-way zip top with chain detail.
- Slouchy, spacious style.
- 9"H x 15 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D.
- Bag weight: 2 lbs.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.