Biker Shearling Coat, Tinted White/Multi
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13262012
This item is one of Ken's Picks. "You'll have the inside advantage in this outrageous outerwear with 'cool factor' built in!"
NM Fashion Director Ken Downing
- Chloe biker coat in dyed lamb shearling (Portugal), acrylic, and viscose/polyester/polypropylene.
- Trapunto stitched leather trim.
- Collarless; asymmetric front with snap and strap detail.
- Long leather sleeves with topstitching.
- Woven sweep with stitched stripes.
- Hits past seat.
- Made in Italy of Portuguese materials.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.