Marcie Horseshoe Crossbody Bag, Bambi Dots
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
With its pintucked horseshoe flap, the Chloe Marcie crossbody bag invites you to make your own luck. A soft, off-white shade of pebbled leather adds supple texture to this fuss-free, hands-free design.
- Chloe pebbled calfskin saddle bag.
- Golden hardware.
- Adjustable crossbody strap has 23" drop.
- Horseshoe flap top with pintuck details.
- Pull-through strap-and-ring closure.
- Exterior slot under flap top.
- Interior leather slip pocket; fabric lining.
- 6"H x 7"W x 3 1/2"D.
- "Marcie" is made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.