Marcie Mini Shoulder Bag, Gray
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #1078577
Make your own luck with the horseshoe-stitched Chloe Marcie shoulder bag. Just like its big sister, this mini bag features bow-shaped buckles on the handles, plus a convenient crossbody strap.
- Pebbled calfskin with tonal topstitching and antique brass hardware.
- Wrapped tote handles with bow-shaped buckles, 2 3/4" drop.
- Removable crossbody strap, 21" drop.
- Top zip closure.
- Front pintucked horseshoe flap; pull-through closure.
- Front slide pocket under flap.
- Interior drop pocket; canvas lining.
- 7"H x 9"W x 3"D; weighs 1lb 3oz.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.