Marcie Mini Shoulder Bag, Nut
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #4330218
Make your own luck with the mini horseshoe-stitched Chloe Marcie shoulder bag. Like all pieces from the Marcie group, the bag features bow-shaped buckles on the handles. A nut-brown shade is the perfect go-to neutral.
- Pebbled calfskin with tonal topstitching and antiqued brass hardware.
- Wrapped, tote handles with Marcie buckles, 3 1/2" drop.
- Removable crossbody strap, 21" drop.
- Pintucked, horseshoe flap-pocket front.
- Top zip closure.
- Fabric lining; inside, open and zip pockets.
- 7"H x 9"W x 2 1/2"D.
- Bag weight: 1lb 5oz.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.