Marcie Python Shoulder Bag, Sand
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14483268
Make your own luck with this horseshoe-inspired Marcie bag from Chloe. Like all pieces from the Marcie group, this glossy python bag features bow-shaped buckles on the handle.
- Chloe python shoulder bag with leather trim.
- Golden hardware and tonal topstitching.
- Wrapped top handles with signature crossover rings; 5 1/2" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap; 18" drop.
- Zip top seals roomy body.
- Front exterior flap pocket with buckle detail.
- Inside, lambskin lining; zip and open pocket.
- 11"H x 14 1/4"W x 4 3/4"D; weighs 2lbs 8oz.
- Made in Italy.
Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.