Marcie Shoulder Bag, Medium
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #95175740
Make your own luck with this horseshoe-inspired Chloe hobo. Like all pieces from the Marcie group, this supple leather bag features bow-shaped buckles on the handle.
- Grained lambskin with contrast edging and golden hardware.
- Wrapped top handles with signature crossover rings and 6" drop.
- Flat, removable shoulder strap with 18 1/2" drop.
- Zip top seals roomy body.
- Front detailed with hidden flap pocket, trimmed with perforated details and tonal topstitching.
- Cotton canvas lining; inside zip and open pocket.
- 11"H x 14"W x 5"D; weighs approx. 1lb 6oz.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.