Paraty Calfskin Satchel, Dove
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #91297728
What bag do we keep spying on celebrities' shoulders? The Chloe Paraty, of course. This horseshoe-inspired satchel expands with the simple twist of its turn-lock sides.
- Pebbled calfskin; golden hardware.
- Flat top handles with oblong rings; 5" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap; 38 1/2"L.
- Continental zip top.
- Piped and topstitched horseshoe design on front with tubular frame; tooled Chloe logo at center.
- Expandable turn-lock sides.
- 9"H x 14"W x 5 1/2"D.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.