"A good bag is like a good book, hard to put down! The Chloe Paraty bag is super cool with enough polish to make it perfect for "Lady" looks and enough hip to tell the cool story!"
-Ken Downing, NM Fashion Director. Ken is picking out his favorite piecessee for yourself what made this Chloe satchel catch his discerning eye.
What bag do we keep spying on celebrities' shoulders? The Chloe Paraty, of course. This horseshoe-inspired satchel expands with the simple twist of its turn-lock sides.
- Black lambskin with tonal argyle quilting; brass hardware.
- Flat top handles with oblong rings; 5" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap; 38 1/2"L.
- Continental zip top.
- Piped and topstitched horseshoe design on front with tubular frame; tooled Chloe logo at center.
- Expandable turn-lock sides.
- 9"H x 14"W x 5 1/2"D.
Canvas lining.Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.