Paraty Shoulder Bag, Pink
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10048524
With its geometric shape and tubular frame, the Chloe Paraty bag showcases the house's instantly recognizable, horseshoe-inspired design.
- Grained calfskin with brassy hardware.
- Flat top handles with oblong rings; 4" drop.
- Removable tubular shoulder strap; 14" drop.
- Zip-around top; turn-lock detail at sides.
- Tubular piping frames topstitched horseshoe design.
- Tooled Chloe logo at center.
- Interior zip pocket; cotton canvas lining.
- 9"H x 14"W x 6"D; weighs approx. 2lbs 9oz.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.