Paraty Small Satchel Bag, Navy
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15165669
With its geometric shape and tubular frame, the Chloe Paraty bag showcases the house's instantly recognizable, horseshoe-inspired design.
- Grained calfskin Chloe satchel.
- Brass hardware.
- Top handles with rings; 5" drop.
- Detachable shoulder strap; 19" drop.
- Zip top.
- Piped body panels.
- Inside, cotton lining with zip and patch pockets.
- 8"H x 11"W x 5"D; bag weight: 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.