Free Shipping + Free Returns
Masterfully mixed mesh, laces, straps, and suede make this Christian Louboutin bootie a declarative design for all seasons. Fittingly named for the Abbesses Métro station in Paris's famous Montmartre district.
- Suede-trimmed mesh upper.
- Signature Christian Louboutin red leather outsole.
- 4 1/2" covered heel; demi platform.
- Lace-up front and peep-toe.
- Double-wrap ankle strap with buckle.
- Leather lining, padded footbed.
- "Abbesses" is made in Italy.
About Christian Louboutin:
French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
Heel height may vary by size.