Christian Louboutin puts the season's favorite print on a hip high-top style.
- High-top Christian Louboutin sneaker with dyed calf hair (Italy).
- Mixed-print panels with leopard, zebra, and tiger.
- 1" rubber heel.
- Approx. 3 3/4" high-top shaft.
- Round apron toe.
- Grosgrain piping trims lace-up vamp.
- Back pull tab.
- Leather lining and footbed.
- Signature Christian Louboutin red sole.
- "Rantus" is made in Italy.
About Christian Louboutin:
French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Christian Louboutin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.