Free Shipping + Free Returns
"This Fall, the only denim I am wearing is coloredevery color and in every style from skinny to bell-bottom." - Stacy Adams, Contemporary Buyer
These Citizens of Humanity jeans combine a retro-chic fit with the color of the season. Finish this leggy look with your favorite platforms or wedges.
- Angie cut in a clean red wash.
- Four-pocket style with distinctive front panels; clean back pockets.
- Fitted through hips and thighs, flares from knees; approx. 26" leg openings.
- Citizens of Humanity logo patch on back waist.
- Button/zip fly; belt loops.
- Cotton/Lycra®; machine wash.
- Made in USA of imported material.
About Citizens of Humanity: Established in 2003, Citizens of Humanity has charmed the fashion world
with a rigorous commitment to cutting edge denim styling, supreme comfort
and fit without compromise. Each piece of Citizens of Humanity is unique
and handcrafted to perfection. With over 25 years of experience in the
denim industry, Citizens of Humanity founder and denim giant, Jerome Dahan,
is a true visionary and the first to bring the concept of luxury denim to
the US market from his native Paris, France.
Citizens of Humanity sizing: 24=0, 25=0/2, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30=8/10, 31=10, 32=12