Your new go-to polished casual lookcropped, trouser-cut denim from Citizens of Humanity. For a different look, try pinching and rolling the hems up twice into a 1" cuff.
- Taylor cut in the seabrig (dark blue) wash, featuring whiskers on front and behind knees.
- Hybrid pocket style features trouser-style slant pockets on front, and jeans-style patch pockets on back.
- Relaxed legs flare slightly below knee.
- Cropped near mid-calf.
- Two-snap/zip front; belt loops.
- Made in USA of Spanish material.
About Citizens of Humanity: Established in 2003, Citizens of Humanity has charmed the fashion world
with a rigorous commitment to cutting edge denim styling, supreme comfort
and fit without compromise. Each piece of Citizens of Humanity is unique
and handcrafted to perfection. With over 25 years of experience in the
denim industry, Citizens of Humanity founder and denim giant, Jerome Dahan,
is a true visionary and the first to bring the concept of luxury denim to
the US market from his native Paris, France.
Citizens of Humanity sizing: 24=0, 25=0/2, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30=8/10, 31=10, 32=12