A brilliant wash invigorates the Citizens of Humanity skinny Thompson cut.
- Thompson cut in the ultra blue wash.
- Mid rise sits at top of hip to flatter every body type; approx. 9"H.
- Tone-on-tone Citizens of Humanity signature stitching on back.
- Formfitting from hip to hem; cropped at ankles.
- Approximate 11" leg opening.
- Approximate 32" inseam.
Classic five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/polyurethane.Made in USA of imported material.
About Citizens of Humanity: Established in 2003, Citizens of Humanity has charmed the fashion world
with a rigorous commitment to cutting edge denim styling, supreme comfort
and fit without compromise. Each piece of Citizens of Humanity is unique
and handcrafted to perfection. With over 25 years of experience in the
denim industry, Citizens of Humanity founder and denim giant, Jerome Dahan,
is a true visionary and the first to bring the concept of luxury denim to
the US market from his native Paris, France.
Citizens of Humanity sizing: 24=0, 25=0/2, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30=8/10, 31=10, 32=12