A classic English fragrance made in honor of the year the renowned Crown Perfumery was founded.
- A spicy-citrus fragrance.
- Top notes of grapefruit, lime, bergamot, petit grain, black pepper, and nutmeg.
- Heart notes of cyclamen, sage, freesia, tagete oil, and jasmine.
- Base notes of cedarwood, patchouli, olibanum, amber, and powdery musk.
- Available in 1.6 ounces and 3.4 ounces.
In 1999 Clive Christian acquired the Crown Perfumery, a celebrated British perfume house established in 1872. The house acquired its name after being granted the use of the royal crown by Queen Victoria as a mark of quality and excellence. Now, inspired by history and tradition, Clive Christian creates a new level of luxury perfumes, with exotic, natural ingredients that allure both men and women.
About Clive Christian:
In 1999, Clive Christian took over one of the oldest British perfume houses, The Crown Perfumery. Reviving its original values, he created pure perfumes in complex formulas with the most precious natural ingredients. The vision led to the creation of an extraordinary collection of perfumes, including No.1, which is recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as the world's most expensive perfume.